top of page

Sunset Luna Art

Sunset Luna creates artwork out of stained glass, as well as suncatchers, glass ornaments, jewelry, and more, using traditional renaissance techniques to capture light!

Use the code CRAFTY23 to save 10% on anything in-store from March 3 to 5!

Who are you?

Creations inspired by nature, literature, and fantasy; handcrafted in traditional renaissance ways capturing light, color, and texture which are the heartbeat of stained glass. Sunset Luna Art creates stained glass art, gifts, and wearables.
Located in magical New Hampshire USA.

What do you make?

Stained glass art, gifts, home decor, and wearables.

Where can we find you online?

Do you ship internationally? If so, what do you require?

Yes - but I only ship to North America - Canada, United States, and Mexico.

Do you take custom requests? If so, do you require a down payment?

Yes - I require 75% down payment before I begin work on a commission, and the remaining 25% plus shipping upon completion.

bottom of page